Vehicle Care & Maintenance

Vehicle Maintenance



The most common thing we get told as a Towing and Roadside Assistance company is: 

"I literally JUST got my car serviced, why did this happen to my vehicle?"

There is no real answer to this question, most vehicles just randomly start having issues. However, there are some things you can be proactive with to avoid disappointment. Consider asking yourself the following questions:


  • When is the last time I got my battery replaced? Has it been longer than 3-4 years?
  • When is the last time I got my oil change? Has it been over the recommended interval?
  • When is the last time I got an engine coolant flush?
  • When was the last time I got my brakes checked / replaced? Is it time to do this?
  • When was the last time I got my transmission and rear differential* (*if applicable) fluid changed?
  • When did I last check my tires for tread depth? Am I due to replace my tires?

All of the answers to these questions should be kept in a little notepad or vehicle maintenance binder. Considering your vehicle is the second largest major investment in your life (second to a home purchase), you want it to last as long as possible, right?


We will be offering a small notepad style book that will fit nicely in your glove box of your vehicles, so you know when certain services have been completed. Stay tuned!

Should you find yourself curious about more questions, or if you have a question that isn't on this list, feel free to reach out to us at:



OR 

Give us a call at (604) 398-8866

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Down & Move Over

What do you do after an accident?